Call for proposalsIf you have already submitted an abstract and you have not received a confirmation message yet, please contact us immediately at: email@example.com
A submission form for submitting proposals in electronic form is below.
Call for Papers – deadline has been extended Deadline for paper submission: March 1, 2007
Formal confirmation of acceptance of proposals:
25th May 2007
Conference participants are invited to send proposals that correspond to the conference theme:
- The facilitative role of adults and peers in child development
- Language as a tool of interaction and cognitive development
- Art, culture and development
- Assessment testing and its applications
- Inclusive education: embracing diversity
- Policy and practice
A proposal can be sumitted for:
- Individual paper presentation: 30 minutes including discussion. Individual papers will be grouped into larger symposia by theme.
- Self-organised symposium: groups may propose to organise 3 papers and a moderator around a common theme as a full session.
- Poster presentation: Selected posters will be displayed, and sessions will be set up for conference participants to interact with poster presenters.
- Discussion group: discussion centered on a conference theme or sub-theme.
All papers, posters, and proposals for discussion groups on relevant subjects will be considered.
Please proofread your proposal and include:
- The title of the presentation
- The type of presentation
- The name/s and institution of the presenter/s (If you wish to include more than one co-authors, please list them right below the abstract submission, in the same textbox)
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- A 250-word abstract (addressing the theme, identifying relevant conference strands, the aims of the reserach, theoretical and conceptual framework, methodology, and main findings). If you wish to include more than one co-authors, please list them right below the abstract submission, in the same textbox.
- Audiovisual requirements
- Four keywords for listing purposes
Submission formA submission form for submitting proposals in electronic form is now available here: